A stunning period Grade 2* Augustin Pugin Mansion built in 1845 with many original features, set over three floors with a basement. Occupying a prime location of Woolton L16. 14000.00 sq ft set in 0.65 acres. Close to the centre of Woolton Village amongst extensive grounds and with easy access to Liverpool City Centre.
This 14-bedroom property is one of a kind and the largest property currently in Liverpool. Recently modernised throughout to a beautiful eloquent standard bringing life back into a historic Grade 2* listed building.
The property briefly comprises of:
– Front gravel driveway and parking for approximately 20 cars, two electric gates to access driveway
– High end monitored security system with CCTV
– Mobile panic activation and 2 panic rooms incorporated within two master bedrooms
– 14 Bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
– Infra-red sauna
– Air conditioning
– Cinema room
– Lift to all floors
– 2 Offices located on the ground floor
– Large luxury kitchen complete with beer pump, wine cellar and separate working kitchen
– Sonos media and commercial WIFI throughout
– Raised patio area to an impressive large garden and 6 person hot tub!
Tastefully decorated throughout and is surrounded by large tree’s and rural aspects. Close to quaint bars and bistros as well as Liverpool Hope university and Childwall C of E Primary School to name just a few.
To arrange a viewing of this exceptional property please call 0151 227 1199 today!